Subject: [Leica] IMG E3 at the DP
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Nov 26 16:47:59 2007

What da you mean? I posted a number of Neopan 1600 shots recently :-)

I am VERY tempted to get the E3. It will complement my other gears
very well. Now the question is whether I will sell one of the Leicas,
but then I heard that it's less painful in the long run to sell a
kidney before selling a Leica.

OTOH, the 12-60 doesn't seem to have the best bokeh in the world...

Anyway, probably a matter of when, not if. The E3 is very tempting.

At 12:49 PM 11/25/2007, Steve Barbour wrote:

>On Nov 25, 2007, at 1:42 PM, Michiel Fokkema wrote:
>
>>Hi Steve,
>>
>>Nothing wrong with these pictures. But what we really want are low
>>light indoor pictures at iso1600 or higher.
>

>really....?
>

>I don't recall  any of those for a long time around here....
>

>from any camera......
>
>:-)

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] IMG E3 at the DP)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG E3 at the DP)