Subject: [Leica] Canadian visitors was Leica D lens 4/3rds question
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Nov 26 16:25:33 2007

> Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:48:27 +1000
> From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica D lens 4/3rds question
> To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Good luck with the Canadian visitors. Are they giving you grief
> about their dollar vs yours that's tied to the USA peso??
> Cheers
> Geoff

Hi Geoff,
Actually they are spending up a storm. The C$ has been down for so
long to find it now at a premium to the HK$ /US$ is a great buying
incentive.
About your idea of buying the zoom and the 25 summilux - I think you
might need both - the zoom for ordinary day light pix and the Lux for
low light.
Compared to present Leica prices these are all dirt cheap.
Cheers
Howard