Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 45
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Nov 26 11:00:40 2007

Thanks Bob, I agree. It's satisfying to find a group that works. I'm toying
with the idea of trying to get enough of these out of season photographs to
produce a book on Blurb. Not terribly original I know, I'm sure there are
lots of other people with exactly the same idea <grin>.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Steve

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 45)