Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac newby question
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 26 06:25:28 2007

This is to all the Mac users out there.  I tried to load my copy of C1LE
last night and it came back with the message, C1LE sutdown, or there abouts.
 I know several people have had some problems loading some of the Photo
programs with the new Leopard OS.  Has anyone had this problem with C1LE?
What is the fix?

Next:  This is a new to Mac question, How do I get the Delete function to
delete forward?  Right now it works like Backspace on a PC.  I guess I need
to hurry up and learn all these differences.  ;-)

Thanks,
Gene

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] OT: Mac newby question)
Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] OT: Mac newby question)