Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 46: Santa Pola to Almere
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Nov 24 01:36:34 2007

Nathan, as I sit here on cold, dark, damp Manchester morning I look at your
PAW and see a man fishing in November wearing a T shirt. Do you know the
pain you are causing? <grin>

Excellent as usual.

The only consolation is that I'm currently listening to the magnificent
recent 2 CD set of rare and unreleased Aretha Franklin recordings. That
makes the world seem a little easier to bear.

Steve