Subject: [Leica] (semi) wildlife
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri Nov 23 16:57:08 2007

Thanks for the kind words.  Yes, I'm sure everything there is out of gamut,
but I shall try tomorrow.  I'm thinking of Epson Premium Luster (I know, but
once it's behind glass....).  Maybe Epson Velvet Fine Art - IP's profile
seems to be right on for it, or at least for my batch.  On reflection, so to
speak, I cropped some off of the right side.

Ken