Subject: [Leica] WTB
From: jknotzke at shampoo.ca (Justin F. Knotzke)
Date: Fri Nov 23 12:59:43 2007

   Hi,

   It's Friday so I assume that I can issue a WTB.. If no, my apologies.

   I am looking for a user condition Leica M6.. If you happen to have a 50mm
or shorter lens to go with it, I'd be interested in that as well.

   I'm not looking for a collectors item, or even an excellent condition
camera. Simply something that works and that I can take pictures with.

   Please drop me a personal email as I am on the digest version to this
list and I might miss your reply.

   Thanks

--
Justin F. Knotzke