Subject: [Leica] IMG: some recent ones
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (amr3@uwm.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 20 19:54:04 2007

Quoting Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>

> Images from nearby:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L1030714-1.jpg.html>
My favorite pictures have unforced, candid humor, and this is one.  I just
keep
smiling when I look at this.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L1030542-1.jpg.html>
And this one pleases my eye with fine color and composition.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/various/L1030827-1.jpg.html>
Concerning this picture, it's nice, but I wish the man was less of a "lump"
in
posture and was looking left or at least straight into the distance.  But he
does balance the dark trees closest to the vessel.  The view has the mood I
love.  I'm a northern-climes person.  The summer of 1988 Milwaukee had six
weeks of cloudless skies, and I got so depressed with the incessant high
contrast days; the first rainy day was so refreshing.

Thanks for the show.

Alan

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Office Phone: 414 229-6525 | E-mail: amr3@uwm.edu