Subject: [Leica] Links on the LUG:Brian
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Nov 20 08:21:10 2007

Unfortunately in this example the link you created IS broken, at least
in Mail.app on my 10.5.1 Mac. I think it's the space that does it.

Adam

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Links on the LUG:Brian)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Links on the LUG:Brian)