Subject: [Leica] IMG: Digital Darkrooms
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Nov 19 08:18:30 2007

At 10:53 AM 11/19/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>
>That's a nice atmosphere to breathe of with tons of images around !
>Wish I had such a big light-box table, but for so tiny film pieces !! <green
>grin>.
>I wonder what you're feeding your big Epson printer with, it seems to me
>those are original Epson carts, right ?

Yes, those are the carts for the 9600 which stick out of the 4800 but
work fine and are much cheaper.  The only one that is different is
the Phatt Black cartridge from Image Print so I don't have to change
blacks when I switch from glossy to matte paper.

>I'm about to start using NK7 carts from Jon Cone, never did before, any
>experience with that ? I'd like to hear from you since you're the first
>person who sent some good samples to me more than a couple of years back.

I have those in the 2200 that is sitting above the 4800.  They work
beautifully with QTR profiles. Those are for matte paper and look
really nice on Crane Museo Museum and Epson Velvet Fine Art papers.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com