Subject: [Leica] Advice needed - absolutely OT
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 17 10:30:21 2007

At 01:05 PM 11/17/2007, you wrote:
>Ok, here's where I need some help. I could eventually figure out the
>shopping part, but I need some addresses for nice and not too
>expensive restaurants (something around 30-60$/person).
>
>Tarek

For Sunday brunch you could go to SaraBeth's on Central Park.  Say
Hello to my daughter, Laura, the manager. ;-)
A really nice, but expensive, seafood restaurant is Lure - Laura
works there part-time as assistant pastry chief. ;-)

Have a wonderful time with your daughter in NY.  I'm sure it will be
a birthday she'll never forget!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI