Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Prius experiences?
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Nov 16 06:14:30 2007

The batteries thus far have been quite durable - reports of failures
don't seem common until the car has over 200,000 miles on it, this
judging from internet Prius owner groups. I've spent a couple of
weeks riding about in Priuses (Priae?) with my company's distributors
in Puerto Rico...the cars run well, seem solid, and the A/C is well
capable of dealing with tropical sun and heat :)