Subject: [Leica] nudity on the LUG Gallery,
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Nov 15 16:13:58 2007

I own and operate the LUG Gallery so I guess that means I make the rules.

There's already a goodly number of nude pictures there, but they're tucked
away in the galleries of photographers who never post anything on the LUG
and
therefore don't draw attention to their work.

My rule is that any photograph that you would be willing to display on the
wall in a public room in your home when you have visitors is welcome on the
LUG.

Replies: Reply from pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] nudity on the LUG Gallery,)