Subject: [Leica] Chicago LUG Dinner
From: gcr910 at hotmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Thu Nov 15 12:05:53 2007

Chicago & Area LUGgers:

Alastair Firkin will be in Chicago for RSNA and we're rounding up folks to
welcome him Saturday, 24 November (the Saturday night after Thanksgiving).
Looks like dinner at either Roy's or Devon . . . or a Plan C (feel free to
make suggestions), depending on the number of people and availability of
space at these places. Time will be in the 6 - 7 p.m. range, again depending
on the availability of reservations.

Please contact me on or off list by noon, Wednesday, 21 November, to attend,
ask questions or make suggestions. Spouses, significant others and
interested friends welcome. Will post a notice on the LUG and reply
individually that night with a place name and time.

Looking forward to seeing y'all.

Greg Rubenstein
Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook ? together at last. ?Get
it now.