Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy travelogue part six
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 13 13:23:23 2007

Hi Steve, thanks for looking. I was pleased with the early morning stuff.
The green lighting in the first two is quite accurate. It
is due to sodium lights (I think) being used to illuminate the building.
Quite eerie isn't it? Not too bad for hand held exposures
leaning on the railing either.
Oh and that pizza with cervesas grande was delicious.
Cheers
Hoppy