Subject: [Leica] My IIIF Lost or Stolen
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Nov 12 16:10:05 2007

Hi all,

I've was expecting receive my IIIF after a CLA, it was returned to me 20
days ago by British Royal Mail, INSURED. I've not yet receive it, tomorrow
the person who has sand it to me (who is very concerned and kind), will put
a claim against the British Post.

The Spanish Post has been very kind with me, and I've saw their records, the
parcel has been never delivered in Spain.

I've posted the data of my IIIF on the Register of Photo Net and European
Photographers Network, if sombody knows other possibilities I would
apprecite their help.

Leica IIIF, Red Dial, Serial No. 642679, absolutely minty, almost like new.

Many thanks

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] My IIIF Lost or Stolen)