Subject: [Leica] Hoppy gets lucky or earns some good Karma
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 11 18:45:17 2007

I recently ordered a shoulder strap for my M from Luigi in Italy. I already
have a half case from him that I like very much. Luigi
accidentally sent me a very beautiful case and all of the accessories for an
M8!

Must be some kind of omen. Of course I am arranging with Luigi for it to go
to its rightful owner but it is oh so very beautiful.
Maybe I should have paid for it and got an M8 to put in it! Also I was
drooling over a Millennium M6 and matching 35 asph on the Bay
locally. It was then re-listed, and I had to resist a second time. It seems
now that it was one of those too good to be true
auctions as eBay has pulled it down. Now to buy a lottery ticket.

Cheers,

Hoppy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/