Subject: [Leica] Epson printers: No more aftermarket cartridges?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Nov 11 15:31:26 2007

I have used Epson printers for a long time...back to a Photo EX and
maybe even before that...it seems like I had an old B&W model with my
Apple IIsi. Now I use the 4000 model.

Anyway I have an old R300 that I use for printing on my CDs, the Epson
driver tells you that you need to replace all carts at the same time,
not which one is low.  Very annoying.  I decided that these Epson's will
likely be the last Epson's I buy.  Their customer support is not where
it should be IMHO.  From what I have seen the Canon larger printers are
pretty nice.  When this 4000 dies I am going to look long and hard at
the Canon lineup.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography