Subject: [Leica] Comparing Scanning vs Duplicating
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Nov 11 12:06:21 2007

On 11/11/2007, at 20:04, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Must be because the Coolscan's scanner is slow pass so more detailed.

I don't know, but in my screen (calibrated) there is an huge
difference between the scanned and the duped, and the scan wins with
the two hands tied to the back. Perhaps the dupe looks more like a KR
on the light table, but not if it's projected as it should be, and,
as is, in the webpic at least, is lacking far too much detail that
scan the has.

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Comparing Scanning vs Duplicating)