Subject: [Leica] RE: Dave's PAW (*) 2007 #47 (reply to Hoppy)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Sun Nov 11 07:59:28 2007

Hoppy --

>Dave, it is an interesting and slick gallery. I enjoyed looking.
>You just made me realise that some new stuff I am trying might
>be labelled art-school too. Yikes, that comes of admiring stuff
>from folks that work hard at compositions and constructions
>here.

Thanks.

I mentioned "art school material" in my latest PAW because I have shown some
of my photography to grad school representatives from a couple of well known
Chicago area schools recently and am much more award of what kind of
photography grabs the attention of admissions panels now.

My street photography ain't cutting it if I hope to be admitted somewhere.

Strangely, the stuff in my Txt Me L8r
gallery<http://www.david-keenan.com/thumbnails.php?album=40>,
photographs then essentially on the spur of the moment with a relatively
crappy camera phone is what these people get the most excited about.

>I don't know if it has been mentioned previously, but your link is
>always broken when it gets to me (in Outlook). I need to
>manually fix the link each time I want to look.

I have heard this before but was led to believe that it was a bug fixed in
Outlook at some point. Something about the links inserted by the Gmail
e-mail client that I use inserting URL links in a format that caused Outlook
to gag.

Can you check that you have the latest version?

Dave.
--
Portfolio Slideshow: www.david-keenan.com/portfolio
2007 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw