Subject: [Leica] IMG: A bunch of aging Danes...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Nov 9 23:51:07 2007

Last Saturday I attended a 30-year class reunion in my hometown of
?rhus (Denmark). I had not seen most of my old classmates in at least
25 years. Of course I took pictures in-between catching up with
people and drinking lots of beer (hence the occasional lack of
sharpness...). I have put up a gallery here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3803942

The main target audience is of course the people who were there, but
I thought I might as well announce them here as well. All pictures
with the Olympus E410 and 1.4/30mm Sigma. Everyone in the pictures is
47-48 years old, except for our old gym and English and geography
teacher Danny, who must be in his early 60s. He probably has aged the
least--see if you can spot him (hint: he originally came to Denmark
from his native Kenya ;-))

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com