Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 Konica Hexar RF
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Nov 9 00:57:44 2007

HI,

I have for sale an used Leica M6 classic.
Used means that the chrome has worn of around the edges a bit. This will
however make you look like a seasoned shooter:-)
Mechanical the camera is good. Also no dings or dents. The RF is spot on.
Speeds are oke also.
Price is EUR 750,-. Add shipping

A very nice Konica Hexar RF. Used, but hard to find any evidence of that.
I've used this camera with several Leica and cv lenses and have not find any
problems with the focusing.
Price is EUR 800,- Add shipping.

Paypal prefered outside Europe, inside Europe I prefer IBAN.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema