Subject: [Leica] Nov 17th Leica Day in Bryn Mawr at The Camera Shop
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Nov 7 12:46:03 2007

Another Leica day comes to The Camera Shop in Bryn Mawr.  Free checks on
cameras, and a chance to try out the new goodies (though I'm not sure if the
new Elmarit lenses will be there.)  They also noted that they're selling the
ZM lenses as well.

Info at: http://www.thecamerashoponline.com/  Though there's some funky
flash thing that keeps cycling through cameras--wait until the Leica Day
info comes on the screen.

If anyone is interested in lunch, let me know.  Would meet at The Camera
Shop at noon and then repair to a nearby place for eats and lens cap chat.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Nov 17th Leica Day in Bryn Mawr at The Camera Shop)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Nov 17th Leica Day in Bryn Mawr at The Camera Shop)