Subject: [Leica] Gowlandflex
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Nov 7 07:40:14 2007

Hi Rei:

I would have loved to been able to use a Gowlandflex, (assuming that I
could pay for one) but the Arsat lens flange to film plane distance is
too short to work on his cameras.  Same thing with a Graflex SLR.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] The FishFlex 4x5 TLR is now operational)