Subject: [Leica] IMG : #378
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Tue Nov 6 08:26:48 2007

 From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG : #378

> On Nov 6, 2007, at 9:04 AM, Jack Maddox wrote:
>

>> Graham,
>>
>> Excellent all the way around. Great tonality and composition. Just
>> curious, was it a grab shot or did you plan and wait for it
>> to happen?
>

> is this one in your book Graham...Steve
>

>>> Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : yellow green filter : Kodak Professional
>>> BW400 CN
>>>
>>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07378.htm

Hi Steve,

I haven't seen the book yet but this one is definitely not in it, I shot it
on Sunday 4th November 2007. I have been told that the
book is nudging double figures. Dan Brown is probably just starting to feel
the first stirrings of panic :-)

--Graham

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG : #378)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG : #378)