Subject: [Leica] ISO 1600
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Nov 5 22:27:47 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 6:13 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> Although Dan Ridings doing digital I'm not sure if I'm ready for yet.

Don't worry. I don't think I'll ever show a black and white shot that
I've taken with a digital camera. I just can't do it.

I like my silver-halide and I stocked up on as much film, at the same
time, as the D80 body cost me, all black and white.

I do want to get a better feel for color and for me, digital is just
fine for that. I've tried to match color scans to each other before.
It gets kind of rough.

There will always be a Leica of some kind or another with a 35 and 50.
I suspect I'll take a IIIf and a collapsible Elmar with me to Malawi.

A Leica body and a small digital SLR is still something I can carry
all the time.

Thanks all!
Daniel

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] ISO 1600)