Subject: [Leica] New supermart in town
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Nov 5 19:09:22 2007

Hi Len,

Thanks for the kind words.  I don't know where these originate.  Crab season
in the U.S. starts about now, so far as I know.  Usually we have packaged or
frozen Dungeness crabs, but these babies are live and larger than the
packaged ones I have seen.  Some of the recipes say boil them live, but I've
always cleaned them before cooking...so I guess it is sayonara an hour or so
before dinner.  This store also sells fresh gutted whole catfish, more to my
liking than taking live ones home.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/catfish_tilapia.jpg.html

Up until a few years ago, we had a place called "The Landing".  It had three
catfish ponds, fish pellet fed but tasty.  There were sandy beaches with
chairs and umbrellas, and the cocktail waitresses came around as needed.  At
the end of your stay, they cleaned the fish and packed them for you.  They
were delicious.

To answer your question, I live in Oklahoma City, America.

Ken

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New supermart in town)