Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Nov 5 16:26:20 2007

Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com> wrote:

>I have the 15 Super Elmar (not the 2.8). I find it a lovely lens and
>a fine performer. I have little to "compare" it to.
>Don't have the WATE or Nikon 14 etc..
>I also have the 15 Heliar. What sort of comparison do you seek?

>On Nov 5, 2007, at 5:54 PM, telyt@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> so.... nobody knows how the 15 R compares?

flare & distortion at least, full frame preferable.  I find it a bit odd
that a discussion of 14-15-16mm lenses includes such diverse tools as those
made by Cosina, Nikon, Canon and others but no R

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison)