Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Nov 5 16:08:18 2007

> Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org> wrote:
>
>> 2007-11-05-15:55:31 Mark Rabiner:
>>> No ones weighed in on how the 14mm 2.8D ED Nikkor is supposed to stand up
>>> which i've been using. I'm going to check again right now but so far I've
>>> not found a nay sayers in cyberspace.
>>
>> Yeah.  At the fredmiranda site (sounds like one of those government loan
>> programs: Freddie Mar)
>>

> http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=52&sort=4&cat=12&;
> page=1
>>
>> only four people own up to having one, but not a one of them will say
>> anything bad.
>
> so.... nobody knows how the 15 R compares?
>
> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

They'd have to ask one of the 15 people who own one.
I'd be surprised though if its not in its own pristine class of its own.

Having been designed mainly by JSK.
JOSEPH SCHNEIDER KREUZNACH.

Otherwise known as SCHNEIDER

Makers of the ever always daunting SA
SUPER ANGULON
to all you folks.
Black Gold (BG)
Texas Tea (TT)

And what I wish I was shooting with right now!

But I'd wish for the compact rangefinder model
Not another monster.

:
Leica 15mm f2.8 ASPH Super-Elmarit-R Ultra Wide Angle Lens for ... -
$7,975.01

So that's an SE not an SA. Close!

My first computer in 1985 was an SE! I didn't know it stood for till now!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com