Subject: [Leica] BACKS, IMG, and more
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Nov 5 13:08:50 2007

Dear Listers, and dear Luggers,

BACK1 : I'm happy to let you know that I recently recovered my L1 back
from servicing. Well, in fact the retailer replaced it by a new body and
D-Vario and will settle the accounts with Panasonic later on. Good point
on him.
I had missed my toy and had stopped posting paws as a result of my bad
scanning equipment. I kept shooting with the Rs but never went so far as
to post the results. Would I have turned fully digital and/or somewhat
lazy?.

BACK2: I tried a couple of cards shooting B&W during a break in the
Alps. Back to first loves, so to say.

Here is one <http://tinyurl.com/2l5y75> of the JPEG BW shots to
celebrate L1.1.

More to come when I've processed the raws.

C&C Are Always Anticipated And Appreciated.
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] BACKS, IMG, and more)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] BACKS, IMG, and more)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] BACKS, IMG, and more - THANKS)