Subject: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Nov 4 14:52:28 2007

--- hoppyman@bigpond.net.au wrote:

From: "G Hopkinson" <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>
To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
Subject: RE: [Leica] 16-16-15 lens comparison
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:39:21 +1000

Alastair, please send your lens to me and I promise to check if it matches
the description. Apparently only those with multi Leica
list citizenship were comfortable with the acronym.
I have to say that Mark taking us to task on the clarity of posts makes me
giggle a little into my Little Creatures ;-) Bless his
quirky, entertaining style.  Somehow we foreigners also manage to cope with
the preponderance of US-centric abbreviations and
cultural references without complaint. I thought that Leica acronyms and
terms might be thought of as common language within an
enthusiast Leica group.

Cheers
Hoppy

Sorry Hoppy, my lens will be FOLAL over the coming weekend with a trip to
Tassie. Enjoying your european tour as it unfolds ;-)

Cheers

Alastair