Subject: [Leica] Paw 45
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 3 19:15:01 2007

At 09:28 PM 11/3/2007, you wrote:
>Miciel,
>Great!  You have captured more than just a photograph of your
>subjects.. I'll bet that Tina will really like these. She is a fine
>people person herself.
>Thanks for showing
>Jack
>>http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/picture-a-week-2007/week-45/

Yes, they are gorgeous!  I would also want to step back a little and
include the surroundings, but I can see that in these circumstances
that is not practical.  I know the subjects loved their photos.  You
are so lucky to have a continuing relationship with a school like
this.  It's a dream for most parents.  Beautiful work!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com