Subject: [Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat Nov 3 17:13:11 2007

Peter,

Here, we followers of Lucas, the Lord Of Darkness, refer to those copies
as NFGs!

Speaking of copies, I am trying to buy a Lynx XK-SS.

Jerry

Message from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan) ([Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?)
Message from geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee) ([Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?)