Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #46, #45
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Nov 3 05:06:03 2007

Thx Hoppy.

Will tell Charlotte, she's already gone to the ice rink with her
girlfriends.

Vandalism? That's nothing on that bench. They're even not afraid making
graffities on 100 years old trees, ancient wooden houses, vintage cars,
sailing boats, public sculptures, or whatever they may want to "decorate".

I have given up repainting my garden fence and door. After one day it's
daubed again. But those who do that should not be caught in action otherwise
they're ready for a tough spank cure!

Our red-green city governement has obviouslyy decided to tolerate this
plague. They prefer to bother citizens, like me recently, who had to pay CHF
40.- ($35) for carrying my boy on the bycicle carrier, in a quiet side-road.
I paid it teeth-grindingly but was very close to a second, more costly
penalty for defamation of a civil servant on duty! :-b

Didier

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #46, #45)