Subject: [Leica] ach tung! armed america in germany
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Nov 2 11:12:28 2007

>Nice article Kyle,
>I like the way they keep it open, without pointing a finger at anyone.
>Although the title is a little strange "At home with wannabe mafiosi"
>As far as possible in the German language your inimitable wit still
>shines through.
>I'd probably shoot myself rather than watch "Desperate Housewives"
while
>eating junk food
>Best from Hannover
>Douglas

I'm told that the title of the article is the same as the German title
of the American TV show "Married With Children" -- which, if so, would
be extremely clever on Steffen's part.

It was a fun interview.

kc

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] ach tung! armed america in germany)