Subject: [Leica] macro 90 on m8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Nov 2 06:39:35 2007

Tom -

I tried the demo macro eyes at LHSA with my 90/2.0 and couldn't make
it focus.  It worked fine with the demo collapsible macro 90 but none
of the ones I shot with my 90 on the M8 were in focus.

Tina

Message from leica at hitspacebar.com (Steve Beyer) ([Leica] macro 90 on m8)
Message from tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] macro 90 on m8)