Subject: [Leica] At the National Gallery of Art
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Wed Oct 31 07:05:45 2007

I was there ten days ago and saw the Hopper exhibit (wow), gave Turner a
miss, and went through the American Snapshots (eh).

That was the first time I had seen that many Hoppers together and it was
quite a worthwhile learning experience for me to see how he used light
and  perspective.  My thought afterward:  "Gee, the 'Leica Glow' on
canvas!".

Also of note is a double exhibit at the Corcoran: one of Ansel Adams and
another of Annie Liebovitz.  As a learning experience, also definitely
worth a trip.

Finally, thanks to all who, in the past, have mentioned the new Air &
Space Museum out by Dulles Airport.  Again, "Wow".

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] At the National Gallery of Art)