Subject: [Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Tue Oct 30 19:53:38 2007

Slow car = minimal restraints
Fast car = maximum frustration

I was once driving an Peugeot 504 diesel around a rather enjoyable
bend with the car in a nice four wheel drift. A super duper car with
super sticky, super wide rubber just drove right around me. I was
smiling, he was bored. I like slow, narrow tired vehicles. I can
drive almost flat-out with a only modest amounts of peripheral
kerfuffle. Super duper cars are fun on the track and boring almost
everywhere else.

John

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?)
Message from marc at cs.york.ac.uk (Marc Thomas) ([Leica] IMG : For vintage car buffs ?)