Subject: [Leica] Neopan1600 + Xtol1:3 is good...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Oct 30 05:58:20 2007

Well, Mark is right. This is a good combo. One problem (among others)
I had with Xtol 1:3 was that I use the Jobo rotary and with 1:3
dilution, the amount of Xtol per film area is getting mighty thin.
This time my brain slowly engaged and I realized I can use the 4 roll
tank to develop the two rolls, ensuring there's 125 ml. of Xtol in
there sloshing around.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/data/3254/3Scan-071030-0003.jpg

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Neopan1600 + Xtol1:3 is good...)