Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 26 21:45:04 2007

> Mark und Marc,
>
> How dare Mark affirm that I have no right to participate in the LUG
> since I have never posted any pictures!
>
> I have no digital capability or ability to post photos on the LUG site.
> You can visit me if my home has not
> slid down the mountain or burned in the fires, and I will show you
> pictures.  They have been exhibited
> when we had Bob Davis Camera Shop here in La Jolla.
>
> I simply don't have the time to learn Digitography, as they call it
> lately.  I am too busy working on the
> 787 Dreamliner.
>
> So Mark, think of the vilest insult you can think of me saying to you.
>
> And Marc, I agree with you completely
>
> Jerry

Jerry You should know better than to read what Marc wrote and think that
that's wrote. I didn't write anything close to that. Read what I wrote. I
just said to the effect that many people have url's at the end of their
emails so you can see what their stuff looks like their website or gallery
or something and that's a nice thing. I never said you HAD to do that.

Reminds me of that famous misquote
Andy Warhol said wouldn't it be nice and interesting if everyone was famous
for 15 minutes so they could know what it was like

He went down as making the absurd proposition that in the future for some
inexplicable reason everyone would be famous for 15 seconds.

No one stops and thinks how absurd that really is. Makes Rod Serling look
like Mickey Mouse.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

And Rod Serling is NOT Mickey Mouse. I never said that.
Nor looks like him.
Nose is different for one.