Subject: [Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200 - better links!
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri Oct 26 00:37:40 2007

My webmail editor ate my links so here are tinyurls:

My gallery (Japan, Tsukiji and Rachel galleries are 100% Neopan 1600 at
EI640):
http://tinyurl.com/2jndsk

Neopan 400 at EI200:
http://tinyurl.com/2f9hff
http://tinyurl.com/ywhq5o
http://tinyurl.com/2gppar
the outdoor ones with a deep yellow, or maybe a yellow-green (B+W 060 - I
think?) filter.

This one: http://tinyurl.com/2k3646
from Neopan 400 at EI400 with 20% more development than I normally give it,
to compensate for very flat light in our living room.

A lot of people stick with the manufacturer's EI and meter selectively - I
like to shoot fast, so this is how I generally approach exposure.

Marty

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Developer for Neopan 1600/TMax 3200 - better links!)