Subject: [Leica] Getting into Leica
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Oct 23 10:12:14 2007

Welcome to the Leica addiction Justin
.
First you've got to define if you want a RF or a Reflex camera - then we
will all struggle to talk you into getting what have had, still have,
like best, dream of, etc.
Plenty of very friendly people here raring to help you, some will even
advise off topic equipment, which proves that we're not as sectarian as
others might like us to be.

Do you have a site where some of your photos are posted?
That might help determine what you may need in terms of equipment.

Welcome then.
Phil...x

Replies: Reply from jknotzke at shampoo.ca (Justin F. Knotzke) ([Leica] Getting into Leica)