Subject: [Leica] Re: Barack Obama by Philip Leeson
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Sat Sep 29 07:29:39 2007

Hi, Bob
In Iowa we're actually able to get "up close and personal" with the
candidates frequently.
I think it's less costly to campaign here, media coverage is
nationwide, and people are pretty well-behaved.
Some times, you almost have to go out of your way not to run into
them...
These were taken with the Digilux 2.
He was in town at a rally the week he spoke his mind about Iraq.
For a chuckle, check out the uncropped version -- even in little old
Dubuque there are a few security guys around...

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pleeson/L1040056_JPG+-+Version
+2.jpg.html>

Phil