Subject: [Leica] FS - Limited edition, framed wildlife photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Sep 14 07:37:32 2007

Good Morning!

As many of you know,  I have a number of my wildlife photographs
available, each one limited to an edition of just 200 framed prints.

There are more than 30 prints available, including my recent
hummingbird in flight and Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep shots.

More details than you'd ever want to know - and all the available
prints - can be found at:  www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal, of course.

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA