Subject: [Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Aug 17 15:04:17 2007

At 05:57 PM 8/17/2007, you wrote:
>What beautiful pictures of a beautiful place!
>
>I'd love to see it sometime and spend a few months walking around
>with a camera.
>
>ric

That's where the Leica Seminar is - come and join us sometime ;-)

Tina

PS  Great photos, Jim.  I was hoping the kayak instructor might be
our cook, Ann, from the Golden Trout Workshop.  She was leaving the
week we did to go to Cape Ann and teach kayaking from a shop by the
Lobster Pool.  That's not her, though.  Ann is closer to my age ;-)

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A Gloomy Cape Ann)