Subject: [Leica] Picture chosen for Town Lake Trail Foundation Calendar
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Fri Aug 17 12:24:08 2007

I got exciting news today. The B&W version of this picture:

http://aroundaustin.typepad.com/photos/austin/townlakegazebow.html
<http://aroundaustin.typepad.com/photos/austin/townlakegazebow.html>

Was chosen by the Town Lake Trail Foundation for their annual Calendar.

The foundation supports the Town Lake (now Lady Bird Johnson) trail
around downtown Austin by doing projects that improve the trail. The
foundation prints several thousand calendars at very high quality and
sells the for $20 each. I'm truly enjoying getting assignments from
various charities around town and it is a thrill for a rank amateur to
get work published. Next week's assignment is "White" for a party for
Lifeworks with the theme of White (everyone wears White)....hmm....that
one is going to be interesting to pull off.

Sanjay Nasta

MicroAssist, Inc.
3420 Executive Center Drive, Suite G100 Austin, TX 78731
http://www.microassist.net
Phone: (512) 794-8440
Fax: (512) 794-8742

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Picture chosen for Town Lake Trail Foundation Calendar)