Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac HD space
From: dankhong at gmail.com (D Khong)
Date: Wed Aug 15 01:15:03 2007

Hi LUGgers

For 2 years, the available (free) space on my Mac HDD (originally 30BG) has
been diminishing slowly as expected. Last Monday it was 9.96 GB free. Today
(2 days later) it is 1.23 GB free! Apart from half a dozen pictures (2MB
size each) into i-Photo and a few songs into i-Tunes, there has hardly been
any exciting developments over these 2-3 days.

Apple technical support cannot explain this dramatic change.

I hope to get some help and advice from the LUG community. Thanks in
advance.

Bests,

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Mac HD space)