Subject: [Leica] FS: Black Leica M7 0.58 body
From: michael at hintlian.com (michael@hintlian.com)
Date: Fri Jul 6 06:58:18 2007

For Sale:  Black Leica M7 0.58 body...offered to the LUG first.  The
camera is not mint but a strong excellent plus...maybe better it has
been used but sparingly, I shot maybe 20 rolls total and put it back
in my safe.  The camera shows no dings, scratches or other
unpleasantness.  The M7 is perhaps the fastest Leica I have ever shot
with, the meter is incredibly accurate.  The 0.58 finder is also very
cool, the 28mm framelines can be seen with glasses and a feature not
really discussed much is when using a 35mm lens the only framelines
that appear are the 35mm frames making an extremely clean view.  Loved
by me but not used enough.  I am the original owner and the camera
comes with all original packaging (box, inner box, strap, papers) and
it appears I did not register the camera.  Price is $2,100 US and
includes UPS shipping with full insurance to anywhere in the lower 48
USA - elsewhere extra and at cost and must include insurance.  PayPal
is ok but buyer pays the fees.  Jpegs available...e-mail me off list.

Best,

Michael Hintlian