Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, UET-R
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Jul 6 05:53:24 2007

FS: Fine prints of many of my photographs have been available to the list
for a few years, and a big THANK YOU goes to all who have purchased prints
in the past.  For a list of available prints, please see

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: Universal Extension Tube-R, my modification of the 14198 extension tube.
 The UET-R accepts most R lenses regardless of cam configuration and may be
used on any Leica reflex body with accurate full-aperture metering on all
except the Leicaflex Standard.  For example you can use a single-cam 90mm
Elmarit-R for close-ups on any body and it will meter accurately on the SL,
SL2, and any R body from the R3 through R9.  Likewise a ROM 100 APO can be
used on the same bodies for close-up work.  Leica's options are either the
14256/14299 Macro-Adapter-R which can be used only on R bodies and will
meter accurately only if the lens has the 3rd cam, the standard 14198 which
can be used only with the 60mm Macro, or the divisible extension rings which
offer no auto-diaphragm or meter coupling.

The UET-R is US $125 plus shipping.

Please contact me off list at doug at wildlightphoto dot com.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com