Subject: [Leica] Kyle...buy the Hassy!
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Tue Jul 3 07:05:51 2007

Kyle,
I've recently pulled out my 500C w/80mm normal lens and couldn't be having
more fun...I have also been using my M2 with 35mm summicron and very little
digital. Trust me, when you see that big ass medium format image you will
know why it was a good idea to buy one. Hey, you can always sell it for
pretty much what you paid for it. Plus, like others have pointed out, in a
few years you can pick up a used digiback and you'll be "hi-tech" again.
Just Do it!
George
Chicago

Replies: Reply from kenfphoto at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] Kyle...buy the Hassy!)